Sunday, April 12, 2009

Reasons for starting this blog

For the nth time I am starting a whole new blog. Actually it's an addition to the many others I already have. It's ironic because I hate having to update a lot of virtual spaces but I am really looking for a cohesive endeavor for all things fashion. My objective is a blog solely dedicated to fashion and all the things in between. I decided to name it "editorials" because it's the main reason of my renewed addiction to all things creative, couture, and avant garde. A special mention then goes to Vogue Paris. Just right now, it occurred to me just how much I wanted to be a part of thefashionspot, and unfortunately I'm not so I'll try to document in my own way all things high fashion. This will be like a learning curve for me. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment